An intelligent loading of the load carriers and means of transport that are used, e.g. HGVs, semitrailers, containers and swap bodies using this MultiMix module leads to considerable savings in transport costs every single week since MultiMix guarantees the maximum utilization of the transport capacities. A timely and exact calculation of the storage plans shortens the loading time and increases the security of the load.
Very different, and in some cases interdependent problems, have to be solved in practice. MultiMix provides a reliable answer in seconds to questions for one or more specific transport orders that are made up of different-sized packages, for example:
- Will the specified load fit onto the planned load carrier?
- Is there any storage space left in this load carrier for further (partial) orders and if so, how much?
- How many, and which of the available load carriers will be needed to maximize utilization of the storage space?
- How will the load be distributed? Is the load’s centre of gravity within the permissible area of the load platform?
- Does the specified tour plan allow the individual orders to be unloaded in sequence?
It goes without saying that this MultiMix module takes into account all of the restrictions that have to be considered in a concrete situation, such as:
- Compliance with the maximum gross weight of the load carrier used (HGV, container, etc.) and the permissible axle loads of the means of transport that are used
- consideration of the permissible orientation of the packages on the load carrier and their stackability
- Restrictions regarding the combined loading of hazardous goods, for example
- Observation of a set sequence for loading or unloading individual packages or orders
- Keeping commodity groups together
The MultiMix module HGV/container loading is also used by our customers with special load carriers such as rail wagons, ULDs or trailers to optimize storage space. For example, bi-level loading bridges are also competently supported by MultiMix if variable intermediate floor heights are used.